RFP Expert ®
RFPExpert ® is “procurement that fits your needs” for public sector managers.
RFPExpert ® is designed to help public sector managers accurately define their requirements, while at the same time significantly reduce contracting risks to their organization.
We can assist you with the following areas of RFP development:
- RFP Requirements Definition, Plan & Schedule
- RFP Statement of Work (SOW)/Requirements (SOR)
- RFP Evaluation Criteria & Basis of Selection
- RFP Financial Evaluation and Basis of Payment (BOP)
- RFP Technical Evaluation Handbook & Scoring Grid
- RFP Review Committee Submission
- Notice of Proposed Procurement (NPP)
- RFP Edits & Revision
- Market Assessment
- Advance Contract Award Notice (ACAN)
- Business Case
For more information on RFPExpert ®, please contact us.